Life will go on ! yep ! Even for Da’
At The Edge Of Time (Full Album)
A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time. <link
From the Edge of Quarkland
and from Germany comes Da’ Blind Gaurdian,a little too hard core for many but well, if ya can’t handle the wrang of time well, enjoy ur day, I myself love Rock Opera an lettin it all out , especially when i have a point to make:)
So It Is Written
- Blind Guardian to headline Out & Loud Festival 2014 <link
- A sign of hope…<link
- Blind Guardian is a <German power/heavy metal> band formed in the mid-1980s in <Krefeld, West Germany>. They are often credited as one of the seminal and most influential bands in the power metal and speed metal subgenres. Nine musicians have been a part of the band’s line-up in its history, which has consisted of singer<Hansi Kürsch>, guitarists< André Olbrich> and <Marcus Siepen>, and drummer Frederik Ehmke since 2005.Blind Guardian is a part of the <German heavy metal scene>that emerged in the mid-1980s. They formed in 1984 as Lucifer’s Heritage by Kürsch (then also bass guitarist), Olbrich, other guitarist Markus Dörk and drummer <Thomas Stauch>. Dörk and Stauch both left the following year, and were replaced by Christof Theißen and Hans-Peter Frey respectively, who left as well before the end of the year. In 1987, Siepen joined and Stauch returned; under this line-up, which lasted 18 years (the longest in the band’s history), the band changed their name to Blind Guardian and released their first album, <Battalions of Fear>, in 1988.Over the releases, Blind Guardian established themselves as a notable successful band and as pioneers of the power metal movement. In 1996, Kürsch stopped to act as bass guitarist to focus on the singing; various session members replaced him, mainly <Oliver Holzwarth>. However in 2005, Stauch left the band, disapproving Blind Guardian’s musical orientation into a more progressive sound with a heavy use of backing vocals, and was replaced by Ehmke.Most of Blind Guardian’s albums were well received by fans and critics alike: <Somewhere Far Beyond> (1992), <Imaginations from the Other Side>(1995), and <Nightfall in Middle-Earth> (1998), are especially seen as influential works. The music is mostly composed by Kürsch and Olbrich together, and the lyrics, written by Kürsch, are mostly inspired by the fiction of fantasy authors such as J. R. R. Tolkien, Michael Moorcock, Robert Jordan, Stephen King and George R. R. Martin as well as traditional legends and epics. Over the years, a running theme has developed which personifies the band members as travelling bards, leading some fans to refer to the band affectionately as “The Bards”.
- All music by André Olbrich and Hansi Kürsch, except “You’re the Voice” on the bonus CD, which was written by Andy Qunta, Keith Reid, Maggie Ryder and Chris Thompson
Tracks: for At the Edge of Time
- 1.”Sacred Worlds” 0:00 🙂 🙂 🙂 ur choice! er not
2.”Tanelorn (Into the Void)” 9:19 Frum?Canada!
3.”Road of No Release” 15:17
4.”Ride into Obsession” 21:48
5.”Curse My Name” 26:35 😦 another choice 😦
7.”Control the Divine” 38:59 🙂
8.”War of the Thrones” 44:24
9.”A Voice in the Dark” 49:20 🙂
10.”Wheel of Time” 55:01 🙂 THE END!
- so till the wheels of time turn to tell the end of the story,
- life goes on! Till it ends!
- have a great day… 🙂
- Happy Holidaze to one an All! 5 days till x mas!
- Don’t let the rivers of tears spoil the years ya have left on the planet to instead spin wheels of fortune and good luck.
- Be a Winner,To many tears for the wrong reasons is not good for ones own physical an mental health.
- Bet on sure things and let the rest be! 🙂
- Carry On 🙂 & make the best of the day! 🙂
- Remember Crashing is not an option &
- Half Measures will get ya No Wheres but into da fires.
- Never give up hope an faith no matter how dark it appears to be..in ur Werld, unless of course well, that is ur last option, cuz it got spun outa’ control too far,,,,whatever it is ,if in fact that is the case upon ur last pinning reflection of ur reality then ya jest got to jest accept it! an move on!
- Rise above it all and do the best one can do an make the next best right decision and keep moving forward without hesitation, so ya don’t fall down!
Again Happy Holidaze fly safe ryde safe drive safe be safe, an watch out fer da other guy, it is holiday season ya know.